In cadrul acestui articol, imi doresc sa va demonstrez de ce nu este bine sa dati click pe link-uri necunoscute.
Ati fost de multe ori in situatia in care cititi un articol pe Linkedin, sau Facebook si in loc sa citesti articolul sa fii redirectionat pe alte site-uri? De multe ori, desi nu ne dam seama, dam click pe tot felul de link-uri, insa nu stim ce se ascunde in spatele acelui click. In cazul nostru, va voi arata ca dand click pe un link, ne furnizam datele de geolocatie, astfel incat putem deveni victima cuiva, fiindca ne vom divulga IP-ul de acasa, precum si locatia casei voastre.
<div style="width:100%;height:0px;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/1jqx1/uhuklv" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;overflow:hidden;"></iframe></div>
In cadrul experimentului se creeaza un URL/ un link la care victima trebuie sa dea click. Atacatorii sunt foarte vicleni si mai nou, in loc sa dea un link precum https://4ae5b298.ngrok.io/nearyou, folosesc un tool de prescurtat link-urile,pentru a-l anonimiza in https://bit.ly/2yZd4OF.
<img src="https://preview.ibb.co/hNdZqA/Screenshot-2018-11-08-at-09-30-39.png" alt="Screenshot-2018-11-08-at-09-30-39" border="0" class="img-fluid">
Aditional se creeaza chiar si un link pt google maps care te redirectioneaza la adresa exacta a subiectului.
<img src="https://preview.ibb.co/mw2zOV/Screenshot-2018-11-08-at-09-46-36.png" alt="Screenshot-2018-11-08-at-09-46-36" border="0" class="img-fluid">
COHEN INVESTIGATIONS AGENCY SRL
Email: [email protected]
#detectivparticular #pi #romania #bucuresti #investigatii #it #cybersecurity #detectiv #detectivi #politia #police #inselaciuni #verificari #siguranta #incredere #iubit #iubita #iubire #security #homeprotection #protection #tscm #facialrecognition #recunoasterefaciala #soft #phishing #scams #chatboot #pi #robot #malitious #html #car #carrecognition #bucharest #bucuresti #nato #wearenato #heroku #development #nato #security #cybersecurity #wireless #pentestings #penetrationtesting #personrecognition #indivizi #recunoasterepersoane #video #searex #privatesearch #internet
Pictures Copyright Pozele acestui articol au fost luate de pe site-ul www.pexels.com, site care ofera gratis spre uz personal si comercial aceste poze. --- [All photos on Pexels can be used for free for commercial and noncommercial use](https://www.pexels.com/photo-license)
Any actions and or activities related to the material contained within this Website is solely your responsibility.The misuse of the information in this website can result in criminal charges brought against the persons in question. The authors and Our Company will not be held responsible in the event any criminal charges be brought against any individuals misusing the information in this website to break the law.
This site contains materials that can be potentially damaging or dangerous. If you do not fully understand something on this site, then GO OUT OF HERE! Refer to the laws in your province/country before accessing, using,or in any other way utilizing these materials.These materials are for educational and research purposes only!
Do not attempt to violate the law with anything contained here. If this is your intention, then LEAVE NOW! Neither administration of this server, the authors of this material, or anyone else affiliated in any way, is going to accept responsibility for your actions. Neither the creator nor Our Company is responsible for the comments posted on this website.
Any linked sites are not under the control of author or Our Company and the author or Our Company is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us.
In any site as large as ours that deals with so many controversial topics and skills, it has become necessary to address a few incidents and implement a user terms and services agreement. We want to provide a free, safe and legal training environment to the users of this site.
Our Company : This website will help you gain entry into the minds of seasoned computer criminals, so that you can forestall their attempts and you will be hence well equipped to detect the ways in which hackers can infiltrate your system.
Your usage of this website constitutes your agreement to the following terms.
- All the information provided on this site are for educational purposes only. The site is no way responsible for any misuse of the information.
- Our Company is a site related to Private Investigation and not a site that promotes hacking /cracking / software piracy.
- This site is totally meant for providing information on "Private Investigation", “Computer Security”, “Computer Programming” and other related topics and is no way related towards the terms “CRACKING” or“HACKING” (Unethical).
- Few articles (posts) on this site may contain the information related to “Hacking Passwords” or“Hacking Email Accounts” (Or Similar terms). These are not the GUIDES of Hacking. They only provide information about the legal ways of retrieving the passwords. You shall not misuse the information to gain unauthorised access. However you may try out these hacks on your own computer at your own risk. Performing these attempts (without permission) on computers that you do not own is illegal.
- The virus creation section on this site provides demonstration on coding simple viruses using high level programming languages. These viruses are simple ones and cause no serious damage to the computer. However we strongly insist that these information shall only be used to expand programming knowledge and not for causing malicious attacks.
- All the information on this site are meant for developing Defense attitude among the users and help preventing the hack attacks. Our Company insists that these information shall not be used for causing any kind of damage directly or indirectly. However you may try these codes on your own computer at your own risk.
- The word “Hack” or “Hacking” that is used on this site shall be regarded as “Ethical Hack” or “Ethical Hacking” respectively.
- We believe only in White Hat Hacking. On the other hand we condemn Black Hat Hacking.
- Some of the tricks provided by us may no longer work due to fixture in the bugs that enabled the exploits. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused due to the usage of the hacks provided on this site.
- We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.
- We are not the vendors of any products (software, books etc.) that we recommend on our website in the PRODUCTS section and other selected posts/articles. Hence we do not have any liability related to the products recommend by us. It is the responsibility of the buyers to contact the respective vendors for any queries related to the products.