Mi se intampla de multe ori sa lucrez cu mai multe laptop-uri si/sau alte gadget-uri, asa ca ma simt nevoit sa scriu un articol despre pasii, pe care trebuie sa ii urmam dupa ce am instalat Kali Linux.
Acel .iso are predefinite aplicatiile, insa acest lucru nu inseamna ca avem in el tot ceea ce ne trebuie, iar din acest punct de vedere trebuie sa mai instalam si alte lucruri. Nu uitati dupa ce ati instalat VirtualBox-ul, sa inserati si fisierul extensie pt a putea folosi USB ==>Oracle_VM_VirtualBox_Extension_Pack-5.2.22.vbox.extpack. Dupa ce aveti VB-ul complet instalat, trebuie sa updatam sistemul virtual.
1. Updatare/Upgradare Kali Linux in Virtual Box
Rulez Kali Linux in Virutal Box, asa ca dupa instalare trebuie sa updatez si upgradez sistemul de operare `sudo apt-get update && apt-get upgrade` Ne mai trebuie sa rulam si update-ul de guest folosind comanda `sudo apt-get install virtualbox-guest-x11` Sa aveti grija sa setati Controlerul 3 pentru a putea folosi USB-ul in acest nou sistem de operare. Daca instalati versiunea light, trebuie sa stiti ca parola defualt este `toor` , adica un root intors. Am nevoie de acest lucru pentu a putea sa rulez scripturi de forensics, astfel incat sa descopar fisierele sterse de pe un anumit hard-drive.
<a href="https://ibb.co/cQcUzf"><img src="https://preview.ibb.co/iphwef/Screenshot-2018-11-19-at-18-47-56.png" alt="Screenshot-2018-11-19-at-18-47-56" border="0" class="img-fluid"></a>
2. Adaugare User fara privilegii
`adduser c0c0` si `usermod -aG sudo c0c0` E nevoie de un astfel de user, fiindca daca cineva iti exploteaza contul de root, atunci inseamna ca are access la sistemul Dumneavoastra, iar acest lucru nu e de dorit.
Daca vreti sa va conectati prin ssh la dispozitiv, atunci trebuie sa updatati ssh-ul `cd /etc/ssh/` si `dpkg -reconfigure openssh-server` urmand sa schimbat parola lui root `passwd root`
COHEN INVESTIGATIONS AGENCY SRL
Email: [email protected]
#detectivparticular #pi #romania #bucuresti #investigatii #it #cybersecurity #detectiv #detectivi #politia #police #inselaciuni #verificari #siguranta #incredere #iubit #iubita #iubire #security #homeprotection #protection #tscm #facialrecognition #recunoasterefaciala #soft #phishing #scams #chatboot #pi #robot #malitious #html #car #carrecognition #bucharest #bucuresti #nato #wearenato #heroku #development #nato #security #cybersecurity #wireless #pentestings #penetrationtesting #personrecognition #indivizi #recunoasterepersoane #video #searex #privatesearch #internet
Pictures Copyright Pozele acestui articol au fost luate de pe site-ul www.pexels.com, site care ofera gratis spre uz personal si comercial aceste poze. --- [All photos on Pexels can be used for free for commercial and noncommercial use](https://www.pexels.com/photo-license)
Any actions and or activities related to the material contained within this Website is solely your responsibility.The misuse of the information in this website can result in criminal charges brought against the persons in question. The authors and Our Company will not be held responsible in the event any criminal charges be brought against any individuals misusing the information in this website to break the law.
This site contains materials that can be potentially damaging or dangerous. If you do not fully understand something on this site, then GO OUT OF HERE! Refer to the laws in your province/country before accessing, using,or in any other way utilizing these materials.These materials are for educational and research purposes only!
Do not attempt to violate the law with anything contained here. If this is your intention, then LEAVE NOW! Neither administration of this server, the authors of this material, or anyone else affiliated in any way, is going to accept responsibility for your actions. Neither the creator nor Our Company is responsible for the comments posted on this website.
Any linked sites are not under the control of author or Our Company and the author or Our Company is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us.
In any site as large as ours that deals with so many controversial topics and skills, it has become necessary to address a few incidents and implement a user terms and services agreement. We want to provide a free, safe and legal training environment to the users of this site.
Our Company : This website will help you gain entry into the minds of seasoned computer criminals, so that you can forestall their attempts and you will be hence well equipped to detect the ways in which hackers can infiltrate your system.
Your usage of this website constitutes your agreement to the following terms.
- All the information provided on this site are for educational purposes only. The site is no way responsible for any misuse of the information.
- Our Company is a site related to Private Investigation and not a site that promotes hacking /cracking / software piracy.
- This site is totally meant for providing information on "Private Investigation", “Computer Security”, “Computer Programming” and other related topics and is no way related towards the terms “CRACKING” or“HACKING” (Unethical).
- Few articles (posts) on this site may contain the information related to “Hacking Passwords” or“Hacking Email Accounts” (Or Similar terms). These are not the GUIDES of Hacking. They only provide information about the legal ways of retrieving the passwords. You shall not misuse the information to gain unauthorised access. However you may try out these hacks on your own computer at your own risk. Performing these attempts (without permission) on computers that you do not own is illegal.
- The virus creation section on this site provides demonstration on coding simple viruses using high level programming languages. These viruses are simple ones and cause no serious damage to the computer. However we strongly insist that these information shall only be used to expand programming knowledge and not for causing malicious attacks.
- All the information on this site are meant for developing Defense attitude among the users and help preventing the hack attacks. Our Company insists that these information shall not be used for causing any kind of damage directly or indirectly. However you may try these codes on your own computer at your own risk.
- The word “Hack” or “Hacking” that is used on this site shall be regarded as “Ethical Hack” or “Ethical Hacking” respectively.
- We believe only in White Hat Hacking. On the other hand we condemn Black Hat Hacking.
- Some of the tricks provided by us may no longer work due to fixture in the bugs that enabled the exploits. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused due to the usage of the hacks provided on this site.
- We reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.
- We are not the vendors of any products (software, books etc.) that we recommend on our website in the PRODUCTS section and other selected posts/articles. Hence we do not have any liability related to the products recommend by us. It is the responsibility of the buyers to contact the respective vendors for any queries related to the products.